Bluewater Books and Charts
This renowned provider of bridge navigation products and services continues to be recommended by Captain’s and crew for their comprehensive and friendly service. Now with over 30 years’ experience serving leisure yachts Bluewater Books & Charts and their Superyacht Bridge Services team continues to thrive.
After 10 years in their prior location, Bluewater moved to 3233 SW 2nd Avenue, minutes from the iconic Lester’s diner and in the middle of the yachting industry in Fort Lauderdale. Their 15,000 sq/ft location combines all their U.S. operations including a huge showroom, offices, logistics and on-site customer storage. Conveniently located, easily accessible, and with plenty of parking, this facility provides customers an even better experience for bridge outfitting.
Bluewater continues to expand their second office in London in partnership with Stanfords Maritime, to better serve their European customers. From their UK location they can supply Superyachts based in Europe with products and services in a timely and efficient fashion, while saving them money on shipping costs.
You can find the following and more at Bluewater:
- Bluewater's Total Bridge Service is the most customized, comprehensive bridge management solution. The service combines Superyacht specialists and their expertise, backed by proprietary software designed to manage the bridge outfit for Superyachts. The service includes either monthly or quarterly audits to determine what products are out of date, provide customized reports on their inventory status and make recommendations for products based on their itinerary. Flag state compliance and safe navigation are the hallmarks of this bespoke service.
- Working on a new build project? With a dedicated new build process and countless hours of experience working on the outfit of new yachts, Bluewater Superyacht Bridge Services should be your first call for navigation outfitting. A Superyacht co-ordinator is assigned to each new build, ensuring that from the salon to the bridge to the engine room you have everything you need, when you need it, in a customized solution, on time and on budget.
- In this age of all things digital, Captains rely now more than ever on Bluewater to provide expert advice on navigational software and electronic charts for any part of the world. You can view and use software from Transas, Nobeltec, Maxsea, Maptech and others in their showroom.
- Bluewater also supplies electronic charts from the UKHO (AVCS, ARCS, ENCs), Transas, Nobeltec, Navionics, C-Map, MapMedia, Garmin and others. You can purchase new electronic charts or have your existing charts updated. Most required publications are also available in electronic format reducing the need for on-board storage. Bluewater provides on-site and remote software support and installation for a total solution approach.
- Once again Bluewater has passed their annual ISO 9001 audit, re-affirming their commitment to delivering the highest level of service for their customers by meeting the very stringent standards required for certification.
- For seasonal correction, charts may be brought or shipped to Bluewater or stored and returned corrected whenever and wherever needed. Bluewater has a team of full time chart correctors on staff, so you can be assured your charts will be corrected and up to date to the latest NTMs.
- Bluewater is an official agent for the UKHO, NGA, NOS, CHS, Cuban Hydrographic and they print on demand charts for the world from UKHO, NOAA and CHS. They also carry SHOM (French), Imray and many other government and private charts.
- Bluewater now carries in stock a range of medical equipment and partners with UK based Medical Support OffShore (MSOS) to sell and maintain the MSOS line of MCA compliant medical kits on board yachts. Bluewater and MSOS also now offer MCA certified classroom and onboard medical training, along with Telemedical services for yachts.
- Bluewater team members are available to conduct a complimentary onboard inventory of your bridge navigation and medical supplies at any time and provide you with a report showing your level of compliance with your flag state requirements.
Find Bluewater Books and Charts
Review this service
No one has left a review on this page yet.