Bluewater Superyacht Bridge Services
This exceptional navigation outfitter continues to receive highly enthusiastic recommendations from Megayacht Captains all over the world, who have been helped by staff in their Ft Lauderdale or London locations.
With over 35 years’ experience serving yachts, Bluewater Books & Charts and their Superyacht Bridge Services team continue to exceed the expectations of their very satisfied customers. Bluewater is located minutes from Port Everglades and in the middle of the yachting industry.
You can find the following and more at Bluewater:
- Bluewater Bridge Advantage is a customized, comprehensive bridge management solution which combines their expertise backed by industry-leading software designed to manage bridge outfits. The service includes chart and publication audits, passage planning, flag state compliance, and an exclusive discount program.
- A dedicated new build process and years of experience working on the outfit of new yachts. A specialist is assigned to each new build or refit, ensuring that from the salon to the bridge to the engine room you have everything you need in a customized solution, on time and on budget.
- Bluewater provides expert advice to bridge teams to find the best software to fit their program. Bluewater is a distributor for all the industry leading bridge management software including Compass, OneOcean and Navtor.
- Digital charts for the entire world including official ENCs from all the major Hydrographic Offices as well as supplemental private data. UKHO (AVCS), Transas, Timezero (MapMedia), Navionics, C-MAP, Garmin, and more.
- Bluewater has one of the few remaining facilities who are certified to correct and updates charts to the latest NTMs. Charts may be brought or shipped to them for correction, analysis, and even storage in the off season.
- Bluewater is an official chart agent for the UKHO (Admiralty), NOAA (US), CHS (Canada), and SHOM (French) and offers print on demand charts for the world. They also carry Explorer, Imray and many other government and private charts.
- Bluewater’s on-premise partners now include: Medical Support Off Shore (MSOS) who offer compliant medical kits for yachts; Zeidel Yachting Essentials who offer crew uniforms; Telemar offering bridge navigation hardware solutions, telecommunications and airtime services; and International Maritime Security Associates (IMSA) providing their real-time critical information software platform, ARMS.
Two locations to serve yachts:
3233 SW 2nd Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
Tel: +1 866 609 8951
Tel: +1 954 880 9800
7 Mercer Walk
London, WC2H 9FA
Tel: +44 207 836 1321
3233 SW 2nd Avenue
United States (US)
Find Bluewater Superyacht Bridge Services
Review this service
No one has left a review on this page yet.
Send a message
Fill out the form to send a message directly to Bluewater Superyacht Bridge Services