Quick links: Contact Description Gallery Map Send a Message Reviews
Over the last decade, Navantia Repairs Cartagena has specialized in the repair and refitting of large Superyachts, both motor and sail. The shipyard’s history spans 300 years in the Naval and maritime industry in Spain. Cartagena is in a strategically located on Spain’s southeast coast, 156 miles from Valencia, 238 miles from Gibraltar and conveniently lies on the route between the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. The Cartagena shipyard carries out a number of works, including extensions, interior refits, exterior painting and finishing, rigging services, technical services and engine room refits.
They have a highly qualified team to cover the needs of yachts working in steel, aluminum, machining, electrical / electronics, carpentry; and also work in collaboration with some of the most prestigious paint companies. Due to the extensive maritime history in Cartagena, there are wide ranges of professionals in the field (including native English speakers) who also work closely with the shipyard.
Installations and services:
- A Syncrolift, 150 m X 20.5 m.
- Parking capacity to accommodate 10 superyachts
- A graving dock, 214 m x 20.5 m.
- A 1,300 m. linear metre pier with 7.5 metre max draught.
- Permanent cranes with max capacity of 30 tons.
- Shore power: 440/ 60 Hz – 380 / 50 Hz up to 1200 amps.
- ISP compliant 24hr Security.
- Onsite 24h fire brigade and ambulance
A Yacht Crew Assistance Service to assist and help the crew with their demands, requests, needs or suggestions and provide information on sports, places to go, assistance with any bureaucratic issues if needed, doctors, accommodation, etc. has proved very useful.
The Navantia Yacht Club Website offers information, discounts at hotels, restaurants & for sport activities, etc.
Alongside these services and premises, Navantia Repairs Cartagena has two of its very own manufacturing facilities; the first one being a multi-purpose workshop. A workshop managed by a team of professionals with the most advanced equipment for overhauls and repairs and the capacity to manufacture any specific element that may be needed for any repair work.
The second facility is the Navantia Engine Factory, which offers state of the art technology and a variety of services, including the manufacturing and overhauling of Caterpillar, Man or MTU engines, the supply of spare parts, the testing of any engines on any of its 9 test benches.
We continue to receive enthusiastic reviews for their services year after year, with Captains saying:
- “I cannot complain about the excellent work they do at Navantia Shipyard”
- “We just did a major refit at Navantia… and our whole crew were highly impressed with all the work”
- “We followed all the good recommendations for them, in your Guide… and were very pleased with the fantastic professional service they provided for us”
- “They are a totally reliable, professional team, and we were very impressed by all their technical services as well”
- “I was taken by their top quality mechanical engineering works”
- “Navantia is a really superb yard, great location, good service all round”
- “This was our first time at Navantia, and I can’t tell you how impressed I was, with the efficiency and professional management of the yard”
- “We’ve been using this as our chosen refit centre for the past 2 years and will continue to do so.”
Carretera de la Algameca
Antonio Jose Sanchez
: +34 968 128 340, +34 629 642 408
: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Navantia Shipyard
We followed all the seriously good recommendations for them, in your Guide… and were highly impressed with the fantastic professional service they provided for us”
Review this service
No one has left a review on this page yet.
Send a message
Fill out the form to send a message directly to Navantia Shipyard