Superyacht Services Guides
Caroline Blatter 01 Feb 2018 Caribbean & Central America / Mediterranean / North America / About/General Information / Middle East / Australia & New Zealand / South East Asia / South America / Northern Europe / Pacific Islands & French Polynesia / Panama & Pacific Ocean Islands / Atlantic Islands / Indian Ocean
We all want to use services & suppliers, restaurants & bars, or go to places that have been well recommended by others...Its the way the world works.
Check out our list of Contributing Captains & Crew!
So whether you need:
- To organise rigging repairs or order fine wines & provisions in the Med
- A navigational & 'bridge services' provider in Fort Lauderdale who you can then continue to use globally
- A Flag registry contact you can trust
- A Global Fuel bunkering company
- Refit & repair contacts in Auckland
- A secure superyacht marina in Thailand
- An efficient yacht services agent in Antigua or Tahiti
- Support with permits & customs in Dubai
- To know which Dive school to use in the Caribbean
- A professional marine lawyer
Or suggestions for your precious time off.......
- Kiteboarding & glamping in the Grenadines
- A surf contact in Fiji
- World class Dive locations off Cuba’s South Coast
- A place to stay in Antibes
- A contact in Indonesia or Vietnam for some off the beaten track travelling
- Some fun things to do in Palma
- A quaint charming Inn in Martha’s vineyard for a romantic get away
We list over 10,000 services worldwide that have been recommended by other Superyacht Captains & crew over the years…
This is what they say about our Guides...
" By far the most used publication on board, incredibly useful"
"Just known as ‘ THE GUIDE’ on board, everyone knows what it is!"
Our Guides can really help you….Read on....
Can you Recommend a Service to us, that fellow Crew should know about... go on... spread the word!