Shops & Shopping
Nice really has some excellent shopping. Fancy boulevards and promenades lined with designer boutiques, street markets and antique shops make Nice every shopper's paradise! The central shopping area is Magenta Square and the streets surrounding it.
• Rue Paradis and Rue de Suède are home to the most famous fashion studios.
• Rue Masséna has the enormous Galeries Lafayette, second in size only to its Parisian branch.
• Avenue Jean-Médecin and Rue de Verdun are filled with the outlets of popular chains and halfway up Jean-Médecin is the “Nice Etoile” that offers floors of shops and boutiques.
• The Rue de France pedestrian shopping street runs from the end of the Place Masséna, parallel to the beach, and is full of shops, designer clothing boutiques, restaurants and the proverbial French cafés with outdoor terraces.
• Art and antiques fans will be delighted with the little artistic studios and curiosities shops situated along the narrow streets around the Old Town Cathedral.Read more
Review this service
No one has left a review on this page yet.