Yacht Projects offer a range of invaluable services that incorporate every aspect of refit, repair, maintenance, guardianage and legal matters for the international yachting fleet. The company is based at the STP Yard in Palma, Cristina Martinez, who has spent many years working in this side of the industry, runs the business.
One of Cristina’s main commitments, is to ensure the job gets done ‘on time’ - as per the quoted price, with no massive price over runs... and she will even travel to visit the yacht (prior to it’s arrival in Palma), to make an assessment of the projected works in order to optimise the efficiency of the job, prior to the yacht’s arrival.
Yacht Projects offer the following range of services, and are happy to provide quotes for any works you need.
- Reservations for berths and haul outs.
- Temporary Importation of non-EU registered yachts.
- General mechanical engineering, engine / generator works, pumps, exhausts, heat exchangers.etc.
- Any welding / fabrication works.
- Yacht painting - Awlgrip, exterior and interior paint works, and antifouling applications.
- Full range of top quality varnish works.
- Carpentry, deck works / re-caulking. Exterior and interior carpentry to the highest standards.
- GRP marine composites - construction and repairs.
- Full range of marine electrical / electronics works, including TV.
- Full range of canvas / upholstery works for the interior / exterior.
- Yacht polishing, using top grade hi-tech products.
- Tanks, pump out, fuel and water, centrifuging.
- Crane rental.
- Full guardianage services, including ongoing yacht maintenance by experienced personnel.
- Complete office services including international shipping by DHL, FedEx, anywhere worldwide.
- Property and vehicle rentals.
Cristina is totally focused upon providing Yacht Captains, Owners and Managers, a refit / repair service at a level above ‘the norm’, and her services have come incredibly well reviewed to us – consistently – over many years, with Captains saying:
“Cristina – at Yacht Projects – is an absolute gem... she really is the best ‘one stop shop’ you could wish for. Banking / paperwork / accounting, anything you need. She’s really open and easy to work with and has great contacts with Customs to make things happen fast and at the most cost effective option”
“Yacht Projects have been very helpful for advising on any tax issues / T.P.A etc.”
“Yacht Projects are excellent for handling all temporary imports and project management”
“Whether it to be organizing a berth for the yacht, accommodation for the crew, or tax rebates, Cristina is really helpful and efficient. She can arrange anything we need… a highly professional service”
“Yacht Projects are really excellent to work with… we’ve used them for 4 years now” “Cristina comes highly recommended… she looks after us … and does everything we need.”
Find Yacht Projects
Review this service
No one has left a review on this page yet.