* COVID UPDATE FROM DOCKSIDE MANAGEMENT *
The team are very happy to announce that St. Maarten has finalized its protocol for Vessel entry. Of course, as with all things during this strange time, this is subject to change based on the changing worldwide situation, but we will keep you fully informed of any changes.
The following are the entry requirements for SXM at this time:
- All persons arriving by plane must have a negative rt-PCR test taken within 120 hours of last leg of trip. A form must be filled out per passenger. That form can be found here. This applies to all arrivals excepting those people flying from a low-risk location (those locations can be found here).
- For Vessel arrivals, the following applies: If vessel is arriving from a low-risk country (found here), no test is required.
Testing 120 hours prior to departure from last port (must be immediate last departure point). Such rt-PCR test results, along with all other entrance documents, must be supplied to us in advance of arrival. No other electronic forms are required for Vessel arrival.
If testing was not possible prior to departure from last port, Vessel can enter St. Maarten under quarantine, with testing to be done within 24 hours of arrival. We can coordinate testing upon request. Vessel must remain under quarantine until negative results received.
Vessel is able to come to St. Maarten WITHOUT testing for maximum 48 hours in transit (fueling, provisioning, etc., possible). All on board must remain in quarantine on board under this option.
PRIVATE FLIGHT DEPARTURES: Even if guests are coming from an island not considered low risk, they will be able to depart by private plane out of the FBO without an rt-PCR test. This is something that we will need to organize in advance, and all necessary safety precautions must be followed (mask wearing at all times, etc).
We do believe that with these rules in place, we are very well positioned to assist you for your season in the Caribbean.
We remain at your complete disposal to provide any additional information or talk through any of these rules.
Established in 1990, Dockside Management is one of today’s most highly respected yacht support agencies. With a strong base in St. Maarten and a support network throughout the Caribbean, the dynamic team has built a devoted client list of both private and charter yachts who value their prompt dependable service, attention to detail, integrity, discretion, and 24-hour availability.
This is reflected in the continuous Captains praise they receive:
- “I have been using Dockside Management in St Maarten for 11 Years and they continue to provide exceptional service and 'make things happen' - the benchmark against which I judge others worldwide,” quoted the captain of a 97m mega yacht.
- “We have thrown some left field and short notice requests your way throughout the season and you have always handled them with the upmost professionalism and helped us to not only meet but exceed the expectations of our guests. You have a fantastic team and I look forward to dealing with you again soon.”
This same first class service is provided to every client, maintaining high standards and tight budget control. Unusual requests are welcome with each receiving the personal attention it requires. From offices lagoon-side in Simpson Bay and at Yacht Club Isle de Sol they easily work with vessels in Marigot, Grand Case, and Philipsburg, while also serving as a regional hub for deliveries and on line clearance services for Anguilla, St. Barth’s and points beyond.
Dockside’s wide range of yacht services include immigration & customs clearance, banking, berthing, fuel bunkering, technical referrals, parts procurement, chilled, frozen and dry storage, inbound and outbound shipping and container movements. Guest and crew services include visa assistance, travel arrangements, air and boat charters, hotel reservations, provisioning, flowers, and medical arrangements.
And starting this season, Dockside will be offering top-notch provisioning, using both local, European and US suppliers.
- “Always great to work with a professional team who can act on our many requests. You make my work so much easier!” (Purser on a high-profile yacht).
This service is an AYSS member (www.AYSS.org).Read more
44 Welfare Road # 2E
F: +1 721 544 4097
Find Dockside Management
We have thrown some left field and short notice requests your way throughout the season and you have always handled them with the upmost professionalism and helped us to not only meet but exceed the expectations of our guests. You have a fantastic team and I look forward to dealing with you again soon.
Review this service
No one has left a review on this page yet.
Send a message
Fill out the form to send a message directly to Dockside Management