This fortress, built at the beginning of the 18th century, is now an open-air theatre showing plays and performances during the summer. It was rebuilt in 1953 under the initiative of HRH Prince Rainier III after having been destroyed in 1944. The military architecture and watchtower combine to give it a particular charm.Read more
Avenue de la Quarantaine, Monaco-Ville
Review this service
No one has left a review on this page yet.