Château La Napoule
Situated just west of Cannes, the Château de La Napoule occupies a magnificent seafront site first settled by the Romans more than 2,000 years ago. Originally erected by the Villeneuve family during the 14th century, the fortress was destroyed and rebuilt eight times before it was transformed into a glass factory in the 19th century. In 1918, the American artist Henry Clews acquired the ruined property, which he restored with his wife, Marie Elsie. Marie laid out for the Château a beautiful garden. Opening hours: 7th Feb – 7th Nov: everyday 1000-1800hrs. 8th Nov – 6th Feb: 1000-1800hrs weekends & school holidays… and 1400-1800hrs during the week.Read more
Mandelieu La Napoule
Review this service
No one has left a review on this page yet.