The changing roles of Yacht Services Agents
31 Aug 2021 Panama & Pacific Ocean Islands / Indian Ocean / Atlantic Islands / Pacific Islands & French Polynesia / Northern Europe, The Baltic & Northern Latitudes / South America / South East Asia / Australia, New Zealand & Western Pacific Islands / Middle East / North America / Mediterranean / Caribbean & Central America / Yacht Services / Concierge Services
We highlight & appreciate the work of YACHT SERVICES AGENTS around the world, who continue to support Yachts, Captains and Crew particularly these last 18 months during the most challenging of times.
SO WHETHER IT BE:
- The latest COVID travel advice by land or sea
- Updated country protocols
- Legal requirements of BREXIT often with layers of bureaucracy and paperwork for yachts in the Eu
- Forms and communications with local authorities, who often don't understand yachts
- Rapid Antigen & PCR Tests on board
- Vaccine passports and paperwork for crew and guests travelling
- To support crew isolating or trying to return home
- The simplicity of a friendly face, a voice on the end of the phone, understanding the challenges and pressures yacht crew are under
- Urgent help at a moment's notice - yachts during busy season or on charter work 24/7, they need agent support and contacts they can call anytime!
- The help with fuelling, provisions, spare parts, crew changes, and at one point in 2020...even loo paper!
PLEASE LEAVE THE AGENTS YOU USE A REVIEW...